67's 56th Reunion
Join your classmates as we celebrate our 56th Reunion on campus May 25 - 28!
The University Reunions website will continue to be updated as information becomes available.
- Pre-registration is required for all alumni returning to campus for Reunions.
- Satellite alumni registration launches Monday, March 13.
- After registration is complete, attendees will receive a confirmation email with a QR code and information about where to check-in on campus to receive a wristband paired with the registrant’s information. The wristband will serve as your entry ticket throughout Reunions weekend.
- Non-major reunion alumni from the Classes of 1959-2016 are permitted to pre-register one guest (adult or minor), free of charge.
- Non-major reunion alumni from the Classes of 2017-2022 are permitted to pre-register themselves for $65.00 and pre-register an additional adult guest for $65.00.
- Satellite classes are allotted the following number of campus beds:
5th, 10th, 15th, 20th and 25th – 4 beds per satellite (except 1st Reunion)
30th, 35th, 40th, 45th and 50th – 3 beds per satellite
55th, 60th and 65th – 2 beds per satellite
- More information about how to share the names of your classmates assigned a campus bed with our office will be forthcoming.
- The Reunions team will communicate directly with your classmates assigned a campus bed (confirmation and payment).
- For the 1st-45th satellite classes and APGA, the 2023 bed fee is $150 per bed (no linens included). Linens will be provided for the 50th-65th satellite classes (and the Old Guard) only. The bed fee for the 50th-65th is $175 per bed.